how to make ginger powder: Ginger powder is considered the grounded form of dried ginger roots. The high demand for this business is because of the fact that it enhances the taste of dishes and carries several health benefits as well. Also, it is used as a seasoning agent.
Scope of Ginger powder manufacturing business
- It has wide scope as it Can Be Used In The Domain Of Pharmaceuticals For Producing Herbal Medicines As It Is A Gem When It Comes To Treating Cold Fever And Other Respiratory Infections.
- Hence, It Plays A Substantial Role In Preparing Several Types Of Spices.
How much demand in the market for the Ginger powder business?
- Ginger Powder Can Be Useful As A Food Flavour-Enhancing Agent.
- It Can Be Used As Spices.
- Ginger Oil Acquired By The Steam Distillation Of The Dried Ginger Is Primarily Utilized In Refining The Flavour Of Confectionery As Well As Beverages.
- Most Importantly, It Is Used As An Additive For The Food Supplement.
- It Cultivates The Soothing Flavour Of Perfumes.
- As The Master Of Spices, The Ginger Powder Can Be Used In Meeting Both Culinary And Medicinal Requirements.
- It Is Useful In Spreading Aroma And Invigorating Bliss In Indian Kitchens.
- It Is Beneficial Due To Its Rich Supply Of Antioxidants As Well As Anti-Inflammatory Compounds Like Capsaicin, Gingerol, Curcumin, And Beta-Carotene.
What Raw material required for the Ginger powder industry?
The main thing you require is ginger and certain masala and a grinder.
Process of ginger powder
Step 1) Sourcing
The quality of ginger-garlic pastes directly depends on the quality of raw ginger and garlic. Therefore the Sourcing high-quality raw material is the major aspect
Step 2) Cleaning
Later, after sourcing, the raw material, Wash the ginger and garlic using the water jet to clean up the raw material and remove impurities and foreign material
Step 3) De-Skinning
Remove the skin of ginger and garlic using a peeling machine
Step 4) Crushing
Crush the peel ginger and garlic using a crusher
Step 5) Pulping
Later, Put the crushed pieces in the pulper machine to get the fine ginger and garlic paste.
Step 6) Adding Preservative
Finally, Put the ginger and garlic paste in the stainless steel tank and then add the preservative into the paste.
Step 7) Packing
Now it’s time to transfer the paste to the packing machine for packing; you need the airtight packaging for the ginger and garlic paste.
Can we get funds from the bank for the Ginger powder manufacturing business?
Yes, you get it! For this, you need some cash and some documents recommended by your bank.
Hence, Note: Rules may differ from bank to bank.
ginger powder products marketing strategies
The global ginger processing market heightened at a CAGR of around 13.4% between the duration of 2014 and 2019. Additionally, Ginger is widely popular as an excellent source of vitamin B6, iron, magnesium, dietary fibre, vitamin E (alpha-tocopherol), potassium, manganese, and selenium.
What investment require to start the Ginger powder manufacturing industry?
|Plant Capacity||Around 250 Kg per Day|
|Plant & Machinery||More than 17 Lakhs|
|Total Investment Cost||95 Lakhs|
|Rate of Return||45%|
|Break Even Point||43%|
Conclusion of our Ginger powder manufacturing business study
Production business would be the next big thing for business enthusiasts. Hence, nobody can deny the worth of ginger in the kitchen or in hotels as it can add a flavour boost to your food. Additionally, The entire ginger industry shows an upward trend pushing the entrepreneurs to associate themselves with the ginger powder production business and other related businesses.
So, guys what are you waiting for
Just click on the link below for training